Friday, February 5, 2010

Snappin Flicks

Okay so i've always been a little undercover fan of photography & kinda always wanted to do it as a hobby...but of course i never got a chance to really take it up. So i was looking through my Blackberry folder of pics & thought lemme just share some of what i've seen through my lil day to day journies (not alot of pics but just a lil somethin somethin) but its just the world in my perspective...& this is just from my Blackberry....gimme a real camera,some time & some creative music to start my day off & i swear i'd do some damage..lol...[ click image for larger view] ...enjoy :)


Jersey







Texas







Dyckman St., NY



Times Sq., NY



..."Somebody told me that this planet was small,we use to live in the same building on the same floor and never met before, until I'm overseas on tour and peep this ethiopian queen from philly..taking classes abroad, she studying film and photo flash focus record....." - The Roots

To be continued..... :)


Ruthie G.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ruthie this is nice :)

Antoine said...

Very artistic, especially for a BB camera. U r extremely creative.

Anonymous said...

dopeeeee shit

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matthew "M-Eazy" Hibbert said...

I see why you wanted me to see it so bad... they are all nice but a few are beautiful especially the geese, rainbows, and the NY one! Maybe ill have to take you up on the camera thing one day.